Position will be full-time, permanent.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience and ability.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic part 2 assistant to join our growing team to help develop scheme design proposals and prepare presentation drawings and images for both clients and for marketing purposes.
Applicants must demonstrate excellent design and graphic communication skills along with a good understanding of design software packages.
Upon gaining experience within the team, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to express their creativity, design skills and technical knowledge, undertaking projects from concept stage through to completion.
– Excellent design skills and the ability to show creative flair within your work
– RIBA Part II accredited or equivalent
– A highly motivated individual with excellent communications skills.
– You’ll be expected to work both on your own and as a member of a larger design team.
– Skilled in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop, along with a good working
– knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Revit and BIM knowledge advantageous.
There is an excellent opportunity to join our team, gain invaluable experience within a growing practice and progress your career in an environment that promotes individuality and continued learning.
Please send us an email, along with your CV and examples of previous projects in PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Part 2 Architectural Assistant’ in the subject line. Applications must be received by 22nd June 2018