We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for design, an innovative mindset and a willingness to think outside the box.
The position will provide someone with the chance to work on some of the most exciting projects across Ireland and an opportunity to grow within the company, helping develop 2020 as a practice.
Position will be full-time, permanent.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience and ability.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
The position will require you to be confident in managing and running your own projects as well as overseeing other team members from a technical and contractual point of view. You will be required to liaise with clients and third parties throughout the life of the projects, including local authorities, consultants and contractors; as well as producing working drawings and tender packages, and seeing the projects to completion on site.
The ideal candidate will hold a strong technical background and be looking to provide a positive contribution to the practice growth while working on a varied workload. Experience of working in the UK on residential and commercial projects across all work stages in the last three years is essential.
– Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience.
– A highly motivated individual with excellent communications skills.
– You’ll be expected to work both on your own and lead the team to take projects through all stages.
– Established management skills for leading projects and managing workloads.
– Extensive working knowledge of NI planning policies, Building Regulations and proven ability in construction detailing.
– Experience of working in the Republic of Ireland would be advantageous, but not essential.
– Friendly, personable and an exceptional team leader.
– The ability to manage several projects concurrently.
– Skilled in AutoCAD, along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Revit and BIM knowledge advantageous.
Please send us an email with your CV and a brief portfolio in PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Job Opportunity’ in the subject line.