2020 announce sponsorship of Joey’s Bar MCC Racing for 2017
2020 are proud to announce our continued support of Joey’s Bar MCC Racing for the 2017 season.
Although we are primarily environmentally conscious architects, we strongly believe in using local materials/skills and supporting the people close to you and there’s no one more local or skilled than the legendary Dunlop family. I have known Gary Dunlop (and frequented the bar, lol) for many years and we have supported his racing team for the last couple of seasons. Gary returned to the racing scene himself last season, making his debut on the roads and winning ‘Best Newcomer in Road Racing’ at the MCUI Awards, so 2017 promises to be as exciting as ever!
“2020 have been on board with us right from the start and we really appreciate their continued backing. If anyone is thinking of building or extending, give them a shout and help support them the way they support local road racing.”
To celebrate the announcement of our renewed sponsorship, we are offering racing fans the chance to win a replica of Gary Dunlop’s Honda RS125 from his debut season, personally signed by Gary himself. These are not available to buy in the shops, so this is truly a unique piece of Road Racing history!
Visit the 2020 Architects facebook page for more details on how to enter.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: 2020 Architects whose registered office is at 49 Main Street, Ballymoney, BT536AN.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The winner will be chosen on 21st April 2017 by random selection. Closing date for entry will be 20th April 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to 2020 Architects and not to any other party.